Mission Capital’s Mortgage Services Platform has been an integral segment of our core business since our inception in 2002. Whether bundled together to support a complex programmatic engagement or as a single solution to a onetime event, we provide customized solutions for your specific needs.
Collateral Document Services
Collateral documents are the only evidence you have for ownership and authority to actively service the loans you are purchasing or are already in your portfolio. Engaging an expert to assist you in assessing risk and managing this critical area increases returns on your investment while minimizing risk associated with either servicing delays or compliance to government standards.
Mission Capital supports some of the largest banks and investment funds on the following areas:
- Risk Assessment based on Collateral Inventory and/or Exception Reports
- Full Collateral File Review including complete Chain of Title
- Curing Collateral Exceptions (Mission excels in resolving missing intervening assignments)
- Prepare Assignments and Endorsements; Recordation of Transfer Documents
Seasoned Loan Due Diligence
Mission Capital helps Buyers and Sellers maximize loan pull-through and enhance transaction efficiencies. Our secondary market standards approach ensures compliance with investors demands while minimizing your cost through the elimination of needless “check the box” services offered by the other due diligence providers.
Our diligence services include:
- Data Integrity Review and Data Cure
- Collateral Document Services
- Review and Assessment of Collection Comments, Foreclosure/Bankruptcy Status, and Payment Histories/Cash Velocity
- Compliance Review and Cure of Missing Documents
Title and Lien Risk Management and Resolution
Our experienced team has the expertise to uncover opportunities related to title issues that reduce losses, minimize risk and improve execution for whole loan sales, securitization, financing or to improve overall loss mitigation in servicing.
Review Full Title Report or Title Exception Report and Provide Risk Analysis of lien position, title encumbrances, vesting, judgement, and other issues
Title Policy Inventory Assessment
Cure Missing Title Policies and/or Procure new Title Policy
Process or rebut Repurchase claims
Title Claims Management
MSR Trade Support
In addition to services listed above that can be bundled to support selling and buying of Mortgage Servicing Rights, Mission Capital offers these additional services to improve our client’s efficiencies in managing MSRs:
- Pre-Transfer Planning to establish all key processes and participants
- Data Preparation and Mapping plus confirmation of proper notifications
- Transfer Execution to include confirmation audits on data setup and payment reconciliation to meet Regulatory Standards
- Interim Servicing Report Reconciliation
- Trailing/Missing Document Management
- Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Loan Sales & Deliveries
Successfully selling / deliverying loans to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac requires a seller to execute a transaction with a complex array of operational, data and contractual deliverables. Successful sellers of fixed rate and adjustable rate seasoned loan portfolios, need an experienced and dedicated team specializing in agency data management, delivery, processing, back-office, and related functions associated with these agency delivery programs.
Mission Capital’s agency delivery team is an excellent alternative or addition to in-house transaction team capabilities.
Mission Capital Mortgage Services Team has built a solid reputation for adding significant value to our client portfolios via:
- Customized Solutions
- In Depth Secondary Market Knowledge
- Efficient Processes
- Experienced, Knowledgeable and Determined Team of Professionals