Subscribe to our Mailing List
Register for FDIC Loan Sales
As a Loan Sale Advisor for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC”), Mission Capital Advisors, LLC (“Mission”) is pleased to provide the opportunity to acquire certain assets offered from time to time. In order to sign up for FDIC Loan Sales please complete the registration process as follows:
- Review the Purchaser Eligibility Summary;
- Execute the Confidentiality Agreement;
- Upon submitting the Confidentiality Agreement, an email will be sent to you to complete a Bidder Registration Statement online;
- Submit the Bidder Registration Statement along with non-refundable $500 registration processing fee;
- Mission Capital processes the application and verifies references;
- Mission Capital / FDIC approves or denies application for access to confidential information;
- Prospective Investor executes a FDIC security Deposit Agreement and submits a $50,000 refundable deposit directly to the FDIC (if deposit was previously submitted, Mission will verify with FDIC);
- Prospective Investor receives a login and password for access to the online due diligence website.
As a requisite for approval, you must be able to demonstrate experience purchasing assets in the secondary market. Approved purchasers will receive email notifications for our FDIC Loan Sale Offerings, which may be opted out at any time.
Since its founding in 2002, Mission Capital Advisors has grown organically by actively seeking focused, energetic, and talented, and team-oriented professionals to its offices in New York, Palm Beach Gardens, Austin, and Newport Beach. Our success and that of our clients is a direct reflection of the efforts we make to find exceptional people and teach them to deliver exceptional results within the framework of our organization.We regularly interview candidates with qualifications ranging from analyst-level to managing director-level and every level in between. We consider a variety of traditional and non-traditional factors in making human resources decisions, which can include:
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Reputation and integrity
- Ability to listen
- Attention to detail
- Prioritizes work ethic
- Sense of humor
Mission Capital Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. To access our job listings and apply for open positions, please visit our career portal.