Due to an unprecedented volume of businesses seeking relief from the fallout of COVID-19, SBA-authorized Banks and Lenders receiving Paycheck Protection Program Form 2483 Applications are experiencing or will experience a variety of business process issues.
Mission Capital provides PPP Lender Support to Banks and Lenders in multiple ways:
- Loan Processing – Average Monthly Payroll Cost / 2/15/20 Employee Confirmation (IRFN 4.2.20 Section 3bii – iii)
- Form 2483 Addendum A / Addendum B Confirmation
- Borrower Documentation Inventory – Application Documentation Required (“ADR”) Letters to Applicants
- Data Warehouse: Compilation of Calculations / 2483 / 2484 / Alternative Assumption / Assumption Narrative
- XML eTran File Preparation
- Alternative Assumption Calculation / Documentation (IFRN 4.2.20 Section 4e)
- Advance Purchase / Forgiveness Report Submission (IFRN 4.2.20 Section 4e)
Clarification of guidance and requirements for loan forgiveness / lender reimbursement are evolving. Mission Capital PPP Lender Support ensures that Banks and Lenders are prepared for Advance Purchase / Forgiveness Report Submission.
How to Get Started With Mission Capital PPP Lender Support:
- Download and Complete MCA PPP Application Schedule.xls
- Email MCA PPP Application Schedule.xls to SBACARES@missioncap.com or Secure Upload MCA PPP Application Schedule.xls to MissionMarket ShareFile
- Secure Upload PPP Applications (Form 2483, Borrower Submitted Documentation) Click Here to Request Secure MissionMarket ShareFile Link
- Contact Mission Capital at 212-925-6692, 212-925-7708 or your Mission Capital coverage executive directly
- Email Mission Capital at SBACARES@missioncap.com
You are important to us, and we are here to help you in this trying time.